Frequently Asked Questions
+ What is the difference between the PhysioU web app and the iOS/Android mobile versions?
The PhysioU web app has combined all of the iOS/Android mobile apps that are found in the App Stores into one awesome and comprehensive digital library. We will also continue to add new apps to the web apps as they become available at no extra charge. Now you will not need to purchase individual apps because we offer it all plus more. Additionally, the iOS/Android mobile apps will no longer be updated since the PhysioU web app will be replacing them.
See this features chart for detailed breakdown.
+ Can I use the web app version on my smartphone or tablet?
Yes, you can! You are able to access PhysioU from any device with a browser. This conveniently saves your memory usage since there are so many high-quality videos to choose from. Follow the step-by-step instructions to get PhysioU on your mobile device.
+ Do I have to pay more for updates?
Our team of experts has made a commitment to providing up to date evidence in an ever evolving clinical environment. Choosing this digital format allows for us to make changes instantaneously via updates which are free to our users. This makes us faster, more clinically relevant and more affordable for our users. Pay once, learn for a lifetime.
+ I have downloaded the apps but why can’t I hear sound?
Oops, your mute button could be on. Switch it off and try again. If you still can’t hear sound, submit your question below and our tech team will get back to you right away.
+ My videos do not show up?
There are couple ways to fix the problem.
- Make sure to update to the latest iOS or Android version
- Delete the apps off your mobile devices and reload them
If your videos are still not showing up, [submit your question below and our tech team will get back to you right away.
+ I can't seem to get any audio from my mobile device's built-in speakers while watching videos on PhysioU. Can you help?
There are a few things that could be causing this issue:
- If your device has a physical switch that you use to put it into silent mode (iPhones, for example) ensure that you do not have silent mode switched on.
- Most devices maintain at least two different volume settings, one for system volume (ringtones, alerts, etc.) and one for media playback (music, sound from video, etc.). Simply changing your volume setting while on the home screen, for example, will adjust your system volume. To change your media playback volume, try adjusting your volume while the video is playing.
- If you occasionally connect your device to bluetooth speakers or headphones, ensure that it is not streaming the audio to those.
If the problem persists, please contact us below to let us know and we'll work with you to get it figured out.
+ I am interested in purchasing PhysioU, but I have a few more questions about the membership. Can I talk to someone?
Our team will be delighted to assist you. Please submit your question below and we will get right back to you.
+ I decided that I no longer want my subscription, can I get a refund?
Sorry to hear that you didn't want to continue your PhysioU subscription. At the current moment, your subscription is good for the period that you paid for, and there's no pro-refund available. If you have decided to discontinue your subscription after this period, please send us an email to email@example.com with the reason why you want to terminate the next charge, and we will make sure you won't get charge after the paid period is over.