Deep learning in the digital age! The development of new mobile apps to engage students, develop clinical reasoning and enhance motor skill acquisition has ushered in a new age of Occupational Therapy education.
Tune in with Dr. David Plutschack, OTD OTR/L BCPR CLT, Dr. Michael Wong, PT, DPT, OCS FAAOMPT and Dr James Syms, PT, DSc in this interactive chat about how to enhance deep learning in rehabilitation education and get full faculty access to the PhysioU suite of five-star rated apps designed by professors and clinicians!
1. Introduction Apps & Deep Learning in OT Education (8 minutes)
2. Why Drake University OT program adopted PhysioU (2 minutes)
3. How PhysioU is impacting deep learning in learning through video (10 minutes)
4. How PhysioU is impacting deep learning in developing pattern recognition (9 minutes)
5. How PhysioU is impacting deep learning in motor skill development (6 minutes)
6. What’s next for PhysioU & OT program (15 minutes)
Many PT/OT schools are using PhysioU as the required learning tool and beta testing in the classroom. Our top-rated clinical reasoning apps are making a huge impact on thousands of students.