1. B. Contreras, A. D. Vigotsky, B. J. Schoenfeld, C. Beardsley, and J. Cronin, “A comparison of gluteus maximus, biceps femoris, and vastus lateralis electromyography amplitude in the parallel, full, and front squat variations in resistance- trained females,” Journal of Applied Biomechanics, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 16–22, 2016.
2. Caterisano, A., R.F. Moss, T.K. Pellin-ger, K. Woodruff, V.C. Lewis, W. Booth, and T. Khadra.The effect of back squat depth on the EMG activity of 4 superﬁcial hip and thigh muscles. J. Strength Cond.Res. 16(3):428–432. 2002.
3. Da Silva JJ, Schoenfeld BJ, Marchetti PN, Pecoraro SL, Greve JMD, Marchetti PH. Muscle Activation Differs Between Partial and Full Back Squat Exercise With External Load Equated. J Strength Cond Res. 2017 Jun; 31(6):1688-1693.
4. Diggin, David & O’Regan, Ciaran & Whelan, Niamh & Daly, Scott & McLoughlin, V & McNamara, L & Reilly, A. (2011). A biomechanical Analysis of front and back squat: injury implications. .
5. Dezewska M, Galuszka R, Sliwinski Z. Hip joint mobility in dancers: preliminary report. Ortop Traumatol Rehabil. 2012;14(5):443-452.
6. Foley, Ryan C.A. et al. “EFFECTS OF A BAND LOOP ON LOWER EXTREMITY MUSCLE ACTIVITY AND KINEMATICS DURING THE BARBELL SQUAT.” International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy 12.4 (2017): 550–559. Print.
7. Hasan U. Yavuz and Deniz Erdag, “Kinematic and Electromyographic Activity Changes during Back Squat with Submaximal and Maximal Loading,” Applied Bionics and Biomechanics, vol. 2017, Article ID 9084725, 8 pages, 2017. doi:10.1155/2017/9084725
8. H. U. Yavuz, D. Erdağ, A. M. Amca, and S. Aritan, “Kinematic and EMG activities during front and back squat variations in maximum loads,” Journal of Sports Sciences, vol. 33, no. 10, pp. 1058–1066, 2015.
9. J. C. Gullett, M. D. Tillman, G. M. Gutierrez, and J. W. Chow, “A biomechanical comparison of back and front squats in healthy trained individuals,” Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 284–292, 2009.
10. Mangine, Gerald T et al. “The Effect of Training Volume and Intensity on Improvements in Muscular Strength and Size in Resistance-Trained Men.” Physiological Reports 3.8 (2015): e12472. PMC. Web. 8 Feb. 2018.
11. Marchetti, Paulo Henrique et al. “Muscle Activation Differs between Three Different Knee Joint-Angle Positions during a Maximal Isometric Back Squat Exercise.” Journal of Sports Medicine 2016 (2016): 3846123. PMC. Web. 8 Feb. 2018.
12. McGill, Stuart. Low Back Disorders: Evidence-based Prevention and Rehabilitation. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, 2002. Print.
13. McGill, Stuart. Ultimate Back Fitness and Performance Fourth Edition .Waterloo, Ontario Canada, 2009. Print. (P.73)
14. Rippetoe, Mark., and Lon Kilgore. Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training.3rd ed. Wichita falls, Tx: Asagaard Co, 2011. Print.