What we have accomplished in 2017
PhysioU has expanded!
On top of the completion of our flagship Clinical Pattern Recognition: Orthorpaedic Suite (Now it’s officially available in all eight body regions!), we have EXPANDED our library of PhysioU apps to other fields.
Major web app overhaul
We are stepping up the game from Web 1.0 to 2.0, and upgraded the whole web app!
- Web app 2.0 has a much better navigation experience.
- It has a centralized library system to host all PhysioU apps in one place.
- The web app now works on any laptop and mobile device as long as there’s internet connection.
- We added a SHARE feature in every single page in the web app where you can easily send a specific treatment or test to your peers or patients. Sharing is caring!
- (For our Chinese users) Chinese text is 100% available in the Clinical Pattern Recognition: Orthopaedic Suite. Thanks to our Chinese medical expert team!
Don't stop here...see what we have in the pipeline this year.
2018, PhysioU is taking learning to the next level.
The team is now busy designing, filming, editing and coding this huge list of new apps for our users. Make sure you sign up for our Weekly Insider to get the most up-to-date product info!