Taking movement analysis to the next level!
Designed to train your eyes to analyze and understand human movement
Built with learning in mind, the app begins with the “Learn phase” where the movement is broken into phases, with descriptions, range of motion requirements and real time muscle activation displayed. When you are ready to move on, the “Analyze phase” allows you to view normal walking in slow motion, from multiple different views.
- High definition static pictures to develop your knowledge in preparation for real time movement analysis
- It includes phases of gait: critical events of gait, range of motion requirements for each phase, and muscle activity of the key muscles required for each phase
- High definition movement analysis that you can watch in real time or slow motion
- Observe gait from different views (anterior, posterior and lateral)
- Analyze the gait of patients with real pathology: Knee osteoarthritis, plantar fasciitis, medial tibial stress syndrome, iliotibial band syndrome, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, and more!
What our users says about their Physio U experience
Get the mobile version
Try web app for free
+ What the differences are between the web and iOS/Android mobile versions?
The iOS and Android versions are native apps, they do not require any streaming and hence can be used anywhere any time. All the videos will be downloaded to your mobile devices.
The webapp is streaming data, since videos are small, they stream just about instantly as long as you are in wifi/data network zone. Since it streams, it uses no memory and is available on all of your devices, since it is browser based!
See comparison chart for detailed breakdown.
+ Can I use the web app version on my smartphone or tablet?
Yes, you can! As part of the PhysioU web app, which you can access on any device with a browser (saves on your memory usage since there are so many videos). Follow the step-by-step instructions to get PhysioU on your mobile device.
+ Do I have to pay more for updates?
Our team of experts has made a commitment to providing up to date evidence in an ever evolving clinical environment. Choosing this digital format allows for us to make changes instantaneously via updates which are free to our users. This makes us faster, more clinically relevant and more affordable for our users. Pay once, learn for a lifetime.
+ I am interested to purchase, but I have more questions about the products. Can I talk to someone?
Thank you for your interest in our products. Our team will be delighted to assist you. Submit your questions and we will get right back to you.